APISC is a non-profit, civil Professional Association of graduate teachers of English. We are active members of FAAPI (Federación Argentina de Asociaciones de Profesores de Inglés). APISC gathers Teachers of English graduated from Universities and Colleges of Education and intends to be a forum for members to pursue their professional development. APISC aims to:
- Support teachers’ own professional development through National and Regional congresses, seminars, conferences and workshops.
- Encourage collaboration and sharing of innovative ideas among teachers of English as a second language.
- Establish a communication channel with local educational authorities, seeking to represent the interests of its members.
- Promote standards of excellence in the teaching of English.
- Stand as an organism of reference on matters concerning the teaching of English and its related subjects.
- Promote solidarity and cooperation among the active members of the association.
Comisión Directiva 2017
- Presidente: Mg. Mónica Szpak
- Vice-Presidente: Prof. Gisela Laurent
- Secretaria: Prof. Constanza Agusti
- Tesorero: Prof. Cecilia García
- Vocal Titular: Prof. Lía Quevedo
- Titular Suplente: Prof. Carla Rivas
Comisión revisora de cuentas 2017
- Titular 1: Prof. Adrián Varela
- Titular 2: Prof. Fabiana Montero
- Suplente 1: Prof. Aldana Cárcamo
- Suplente 2: Prof. María Victoria Frangella